« Home | SHUT UP GEORGE CLOONEY I don't know why I bother w... » | BABY R.I.P.My dog died after 16 years of being wit... » | evidently its totally hot. I know I blogged about ... » | must be a Kill Hannah show coming or something I g... » | cutcutcut I'm a little dismayed. I had thought PRO... » | "If you want to know what I find attractive, take ... » | I am so incredibly overwhelmed with school that I ... » | Paperweight by Schuyler Fisk Jo... » | I realize that I typically wait until Project Runw... » | Its one in the morning, why not? I know I keep wri... »

WHAT A WASTER

No one ever said they didn't fight dirty but this is just taking my hatred for the Republican party to an all time high. Seriously. Own up to the shit you do - I guess its never going to happen with Iraq but this is unacceptable. He's one of yours. Deal with it Republicans. And Fox news.

Archives