« Home | "If you want to know what I find attractive, take ... » | I am so incredibly overwhelmed with school that I ... » | Paperweight by Schuyler Fisk Jo... » | I realize that I typically wait until Project Runw... » | Its one in the morning, why not? I know I keep wri... » | There is a kid in my section who was trying to sta... » | Time to pay by pennies...count them out, one, two,... » | Cherie v. Take Out Order Guy My attitude has alrea... » | the anti social Its either be/c I am so freaking ... » | I had orientation today...it was pretty much what ... »

cutcutcut
I'm a little dismayed. I had thought PROJECT RUNWAY was going to be on tonight but...no. I did watch two hours (thats right) of America's Next Top Model. I can't decide if Tyra Banks wants to mother or smother these girls. She's weird. Not very descriptive but its all that I can think of when I see or hear or watch her, esps in the show. I don't have any real favorites yet, and I may not pick any as that just leads to disappointment - you know, all my pics recently (a/k/a Alison from PROJECT RUNWAY) haven't really suceeded.

So be/c I booked three, yes three, hours of tv time, I am watching Kidnapped right now...its amazing the effect Michael Mann has had on portraying kidnappings. I sort of feel like I am watching Man On Fire but yet, its with...Manhattanites, not MexicoCity-ans. But anyway, there are some familiar faces in this show thus far - the alien from the Forgotten who just wouldn't die, and then the Creepy Shoe Guy from a Season Two Sex and the City episode (here, he's playing, surprise! a creepy assassin) and then there's Elton from Clueless. I see Jeremy Sisto and I see Elton, and then I hear Brittany Murphy's character, Ty, singing "rollin' with the homies." Oh the 90's.

This is just like a prolonged movie. I like it so far. These shows are really allowing me to avoid having any actual contact...its all like, myspace and tv. OH! And now, the guy that Miranda had great sex with on Sex and the City, the one who is the translator and came back during Carrie's book party, has shown up as another kidnapper. This is like a reunion for the men of Sex and the City. I wonder who else will pop up.

One more thing about Myspace - the attorney, my favorite, that I work with today, told me that Myspace is really the defning line between his generation (33) and my generation (25). I guess I see it...he just doesn't understand it and I suppose that I don't really think to understand it. The generational line. Indeed.

Archives