« Home | Cherie v. Take Out Order Guy My attitude has alrea... » | the anti social Its either be/c I am so freaking ... » | I had orientation today...it was pretty much what ... » | I should note that I found that "Mad Dog" painting... » | CRAZY PIECE OF ART OF THE DAY » | As if I need any more shows to become addicted to,... » | Our trip to Spain is really shaping up - especiall... » | I LOVE YOU ZOE WILLIAMS...MY INTELLECTUAL TWIN. » | "Those potatoes were in the deep fat f-ing fryer. ... » | The "Poang, Ektorp and Lack " EntryDate: 23 July 2... »

Time to pay by pennies...count them out, one, two, three...

I have now had every one of my classes this semester once. I have been told by professors that our section is experimental which to me seems dodgy. Our section has midterms in all our classes. Our section has the shitty schedule. Our section is smaller. Our section has TA's. FANTASTIC. Because as if school isn't tricky enough to master, why not throw in some experiemental variables that have not yet been tested? Guinea pigs. Guinea pigs, all of us.

I have had slightly more success socially interacting lately - but I am so bad at this that I have forgotten the name of my one friend already. And I can't say he's really a friend, I have just talked to him a few times and we sat together at a table while we studied, both with our headphones on...so maybe more of just an acquaintance would be the more appropriate term.

Slowly but steady, I guess. I really am a turtle.

Last night I dreamt that Eduardo was pasting my ceiling, which had somehow turned into like, wooden planks as if I was on a pirate ship, with erasers from pencils because centepedes (my dreaded enemy) were crawling out of the holes in the ceiling. The eraser material grew exponentially like Willy Wonka bubble gum or something. It was bizarre. I don't know if that dream signifies anything but how my psyche has taken this wake up call - I never realized how just working as a paralegal was so incredibly easy. I had buckets of time - i took advantage of that though, I definitely watched my share of bad tv, saw movies often, spent money ridiculously, ate out often, shopped, and just hung around being lazy, writing nonsense in my blog. No one can do that forever, right? Right?

Archives