« Home | I am so incredibly overwhelmed with school that I ... » | Paperweight by Schuyler Fisk Jo... » | I realize that I typically wait until Project Runw... » | Its one in the morning, why not? I know I keep wri... » | There is a kid in my section who was trying to sta... » | Time to pay by pennies...count them out, one, two,... » | Cherie v. Take Out Order Guy My attitude has alrea... » | the anti social Its either be/c I am so freaking ... » | I had orientation today...it was pretty much what ... » | I should note that I found that "Mad Dog" painting... »

"If you want to know what I find attractive, take a look at the 2006 Portugal Futbol Team."


I have had an interesting couple weeks. A couple great quotes:

"I'll take you out to dinner little one, wherever you want...as long as its not that crap vegetarian hut on Halsted. Bleh." Eduardo's offer of dinner to alleviate stress.

"You say 'she's from Minnesota' like I know what that means...I have a better idea of what Candyland looks like than I do Minnesota." Rob, responding to why I like a classmate of mine, who is also from MN, a reason I gave for why I like her.

"I can't' wait until the new Harry Potter comes out...get some magic back in my life." Eduardo, for no apparent reason at all.

And the subject quote, from me, re: what I think is attractive.

I saw the movie The Last Kiss - there were lines. Fucking Zach Braff and "his dull eyes" (from Eduardo). The movie was just sort of...okay. Sad. Predictable. Indie. I am even more excited to see The Science of Sleep this weekend...anyway. My mother has changed her flight + hotel to the weekend following when she was originally supposed to come be/c of the Country Living Home and Garden show at the Chicago Botanical Gardens...thats where i'll be that Saturday, Eduardo too...be/c there is no where else I'd like to be on a day "off" than with a bunch of women (really, probably mostly women) looking at Cornucopia and potpourri.. I love my mom but sometimes I forget about how...well, Mom like she is.

Finally, my myspace addiction is still able to feed despite my lack of time. I guess that shows how dedicated I am to wasting time.


Oh and last night my computer literally would shut down upon starting it up for 5 hours. 5 hours on a Sunday pm when I had a lot to do...yeah, it was bad, switching between panic and calm, tense and frantic. Eduardo and I fixed it but...I really fear that it will start to freeze up again. Cross your fingers.

Archives