« Home | cutcutcut I'm a little dismayed. I had thought PRO... » | "If you want to know what I find attractive, take ... » | I am so incredibly overwhelmed with school that I ... » | Paperweight by Schuyler Fisk Jo... » | I realize that I typically wait until Project Runw... » | Its one in the morning, why not? I know I keep wri... » | There is a kid in my section who was trying to sta... » | Time to pay by pennies...count them out, one, two,... » | Cherie v. Take Out Order Guy My attitude has alrea... » | the anti social Its either be/c I am so freaking ... »

must be a Kill Hannah show coming or something

I guess the timing of my sort of half - panic state, all the time, makes sense. I have midterms coming up and as of right now, I am not even sure if I could recite anything regarding future interests if you asked me. Property is really, really bad right now- I have bought flashcards, the supplemental text and also will get the examples and explanations book. Thats fine by me. Its just frustrating, really be/c of my professor and that explanation is best left for an in person repartee. Plus its just bad form to trash a prof online.

In other news, I am still (woo) covered under my health insurance until October 1. I went and filled all my prescriptions today just for good measure and had to wait about 20 minutes. Their magazine section at Walgreens was beyond dismal - no, I am not interested in celeb fashions - all the secrets to their hottest styles! and I really could care less about most women's magazines that aren't mostly about "real" fashion...so I read Esquire. I am not sure if I've ever really become agitated more than when I think about the disparities between men and women's magazines. Seriously. Men's magazines have articles regarding relevant political issues, and articles about sex, and articles about what to wear, but its equal parts ridiculousness and somewhat more valuable reading than Glamour or Cosmo or even Elle - its just so celebrity saturated and sex oriented to please him, and relationship advice and its just phooey, I hate them. I hate how the articles about relevant topics are about being raped and surviving (which is commendable), or birth control issues, or how to handle menstral cramps or the annoying co worker or what is he thinking? Yuck.

So instead of using more brain cells for that, I searched for a dark, dark, nearly black shade of nail polish ... nothing, not even in the crappy Wet and Wild section. I suddenly was hit with this thought that there must be a Kill Hannah show coming up and the need to look goth + retro + fashionable was oh so necessary. Whatever, i'm hypocritical, I know but I was annoyed on top of the aggravation I had for a) Property and b) the magazine problem I just outlined.

Thats it. Oh, I went running today, first time in like...oh a month or so and it was fine. Nice to run with an IPOD without the threat of the SAD MAC face and the hard drive crashing. I love my new nano.

it's ok that i read/view vogue, right? because it's just 800 pages of pretty ads and ridiculous clothes.

also is it wrong that i really want to see marie antoniette (aka period piece COSTUMES).

want to come over and cut my hair all hipster? good. then we can get dinner with the greek.

Post a Comment

Archives