« Home | its two am and I am awake, still I need more late ... » | "A five week adult education course consists of ex... » | http://onewaytrain.blogspot.com we're all connect... » | Pump #11 at the suburban road ranger station can k... » | Tomorrow begins my day of an official WBEZ pledge ... » | I set up a message board. Its linked under Forum. ... » | I actually got the chance to go to one of the worl... » | Earlier this summer, I lost my boyfriend...haha, l... » | Lately I have been thinking about the female to ma... » | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... »

And they hired a lawyer.
but she's keeping my stuff "on file"
in case of something awful, like if the entire world of lawyers is depleted so they are forced to call me, a lawyer-in-training.

So I keep faxing the resumes...faxing, faxing, faxing.

Archives