« Home | Tomorrow begins my day of an official WBEZ pledge ... » | I set up a message board. Its linked under Forum. ... » | I actually got the chance to go to one of the worl... » | Earlier this summer, I lost my boyfriend...haha, l... » | Lately I have been thinking about the female to ma... » | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... » | from earlier this summer...but its not like much h... » | In response, someone wrote me back saying in part,... » | My wallet was stolen this past summer. Here's a sa... » | Seeing things right now, kinda as: *** ... »

Pump #11 at the suburban road ranger station can kiss my ass.
It leaked all over my right hand, and then wasn't pumping correctly. It took me 10 minutes to pump 3 dollars worth of gas.
And then the attendant just gave me a bunch wet naps to clean up the gas smell.
In case wet naps are foreign to you, they're these tiny little disenfectant bathroom smelling squares packaged in little aluminum things, decorated horribly.
This one had American flags, of course.
Anyway, the point is my right hand smells like gas and boy have I scrubbed.

I got back to the apartment I am staying at, and my friend, Will, seems to have an adversity to how much like "a woman" it smells.
the gas smell is helping fight that, so I guess all things do happen for a reason...

I told my friend Erick about it, and, well, this is what he said--->

Me:Wow, my hand smells like gas.
Erick: "What gas smell?"
Me: (and then I told him precisely what is written above)
Erick: "Oh, ok, I thought your car had exploded or something"
Me: I wish, then maybe I would get a new one
Erick: "Thats what happens if yours blows up, it's like winning a contest"
Me: Erick, I laugh often when we talk of winning contests and blowing up cars*
Erick: "Just like Jay-Z."

This kid is hysterical, we're going to be great roomates.

Archives