« Home | Date: 11.19 Climate: Unseasonable record highs Dri... » | Date: Still 11.17 Climate: turning cold and grey a... » | Date: 11.17 Climate: oddly warm Drinking: water Ea... » | Date: 11/11, make a wish Climate: Indian Summer Dr... » | I sent Ryan at Pitchfork a correction letter. Her... » | "JUST FRIENDS...just friends, you know you are in ... » | oh yeah. my finger is still split. damnit. the E... » | "THE ANNOYING GAP BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE" No... » | Date: Whatever Blogger says Climate: Turning to wi... » | I think this passage is along the same lines of my... »

Date: 11.20
Climate: Warmer, warmest
Drinking: Gatorade (electrolyte goodness)
Eating: dry cereal
Feeling: okay
Listening to: A random Beethoven CD I found
Watching: Rich Girls at Julie's
Reading: nothing

my body is getting soft.
I think for christmas I will ask for a membership to Bally's.

Yeah, I just rubbed my leg again. I feel soft.
too soft.

Archives