« Home | I think this passage is along the same lines of my... » | As appeared in the October 24 issue of the Chicago... » | And they hired a lawyer. but she's keeping my stuf... » | its two am and I am awake, still I need more late ... » | "A five week adult education course consists of ex... » | http://onewaytrain.blogspot.com we're all connect... » | Pump #11 at the suburban road ranger station can k... » | Tomorrow begins my day of an official WBEZ pledge ... » | I set up a message board. Its linked under Forum. ... » | I actually got the chance to go to one of the worl... »

Date: Whatever Blogger says
Climate: Turning to winter
Drinking: Orange pineapple juice
Eating: the remnants of spilled Reduced Fat Cheez-it crackers
Feeling: strangelyfine
Listening to: NPR
Watching: Season 3; Sex and the City DVD
Reading: LSAT homestudy book and HTML (haha, bold translates to "strong")

-->
Since my last post, I have moved into yet another residence, this time for more than three months I hope....1016 West Oakley, off of Taylor Street. The guy at the Uhaul place, Angel ( who my best friend assures me must do drugs since anyone who is half Latin/half black and has the liberty to "hook me up" at a place like the Wrigleyville Uhaul, and is also named Angel, must also do drugs), I got a new Uhaul for the entire day for 25 bucks. It was the best move i've had in the last two years: I didn't fall/cut/cry or break (much of) anything.
Now, I live with Bob Kessler, a very cool guy, in fact, we have alot in common. He is a reporter/producer/anchor for WGN radio...you can hear him on Sundays from 2-9pm or something and through the week on occassion...anyway, its nice to have my own space, and plus, the place is decorated impeccably: the landlord lives below us and is an artist: his stuff is everywhere and he even owns an art gallery in Wicker Park...I am smitten with the place. And being away from the Northside (in the gheto southside as my coworkers at the Meinl refer to it as) is refreshing. No more crazy parking and raucous frat boy antics. Parking takes at most two minutes as opposed to two hours...Indeed.
But other than that, things are basically the same.

But since its been awhile since my last post, I figured i'd give you kids a little more to chew on...and with that:
I cut my finger on a knife cutting Feta cheese tonight, and it bled for two hours, and through ten band aids, no joke. Considering I live within blocks of the medical district, I actually considered going over there, but self medicating is so much more fun. Ha. Now its kinda blue and numb but I am pinching the top every few minutes to make sure I still have feeling. Hold on, let me do it now: yup, still there.

ps) Halloween was a bust. Once again, I wasn't able to dress up as ET. Damnit!

Archives