« Home | This poor girl is most likely dead/ I wrote this a... » | Date: 12.17.03 Climate: Wintery gray Eating: -- Dr... » | Date: 12.14.03 Climate: F-ing cold Eating: Eazy Ma... » | Now I know that I am not the only one who thinks l... » | Date: 12.13.03 Climate: Snow is falling and friend... » | Date: 12.11.03 Climate: Sun! Eating: Skittles Feel... » | Date: 12.08.03 Climate: grey Eating: cereal Feelin... » | Date: 12/02/03 Climate: cold enough to break Eatin... » | "Recently, Glass had the opportunity to interview ... » | Date: 11.29 Climate: cold, yet seasonably mild Dri... »

Date: 12.18.03
Climate: cold and christmas-y
Eating: christmas cookies
Drinking: red wine
Feeling: let down
Listening to: my significant other's sweet, six am call to say good bye...
Watching: The Simple Life, Mulholland Drive
Reading: Franny and Zooey

I have decided that I was actually Franny in another lifetime that took place in Salingers head. I swear, the actual phrasing style, word choice...what Salinger said she was thinking, feeling...I have done that, said that, and felt that on more than one occasion. It is uncanny. If you ever really want to know me, read simply the first part of Franny and Zooey. Its me, to a T. Even the way her boyfriend talks resembles conversations I have had with various people...its shocking.
What also is shocking is how I watched the Simple life for the first and last time tonight. Nicole Ritchie had on a -- get this-- Deadsy tshirt! Does SHE have the key to Grammercy Park, too? I couldn't believe it. Does she even like Deadsy? It would, by all account and stop me if I am being too judgemental off of the media carved image she's developed for herself, but it just simply doesn't seem like a Nicole Ritchie type of band.

Very very odd.
I also watched Mulholland Drive and can safely say that I do, actually, know just what happened in that movie. I feel proud.

In other news...I am an official tutor for Princeton Review. I get paid like twenty five dollars an hour or something crazy like that to teach kids what a penny is and how to read one syllable words. Seriously. The interview process was a bit intense, but I am in.
I was happy but still sending out the resumes...I just want a simple, nine to five job. Why is that so f-ing hard to come by?

Oh well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth, or something. Right.

Archives