« Home | The"I'm Mad As Hell and I'm Not Going To Take It A... » | I have developed a habit of crafting these almost ... » | I love learning this type of crap.From Ochef.com ... » | Lets Go Catch Snakes:R: I was wonderingR: would yo... » | There is something alarming about experiencing som... » | What do you want me to bring you from London? I le... » | My new favorite band::The Pig WarMinus The Bear...... » | No one can/wants to go see Spitalfield with me on ... » | belly911. That is an actual website for a study wi... » | Last night, Eduardo and I watched Benji as part of... »

I really haven't calmed down all that much since I wrote that post, well, yesterday actually. I cannot stop thinking about it and thats really not what I need at this stage in my life - more anger and disbelief about how people govern one another.

So to focus on less stressing topics, here are a few:

I have started to watch the newest season of the Real World. So far its the same old crap and I can't determine why I watch it. I may stop watching as I did the last season because as well all know, I am already a big fan of a few other shows, namely Project Runway and Commander In Chief and Entourage and The OC which really needs to f-ing start up again be/c I am going through withdrawl, no joke. I need Seth Cohen and Summer Roberts to remind me that life can in fact be enjoyable when individuals are committed solely to themselves, and of course, looking good and having nice shit.

My job is really starting to wear on me - working at the firm that I do seems to have made me...cold? Ironic, right, that the more I work at a firm devoted to helping people wronged that I find my attitude towards being more of a charitable individual dies down. Well thats not entirely accurate but thats the feeling of the moment. I suppose this is all relative to my anxiety about law school and what not...(?) Whatever.

Eduardo and I leave for London in about a week. I am so excited...I feel like everyone I care about has been en route air travel these past weeks...my little brother, who turns 22 (holy shit) tomorrow has finally docked the fishing boat off the Alaskan coast and is basking in the sun in Hawaii. I love him so much - growing older really has made us closer, because now he like...calls me and stuff on his own? Sans my parents prompting to "call your sister." Alas, I still don't fully read him...but thats part of why I love him, he's so dimensional and so often says things that are completely unexpected. My parents, meanwhile, have celebrated their 31st anniversary this past March 1 and just got back from Florida - the keys, visits to my grandmother and my aunt, and as they told it to me tonight, they rented a convertable and drove around with the top down. That image is priceless to me...and moreover, I am so happy that they are finally able to act freely, without the worry of my mothers health. Thats good ... and I say that be/c this cloud of serious sullenness has taken a permanent residence over the seratonin intake of my body. I just feel so blah and tired all of the f-ing time. Part of it might be health related (i just had my first physical therapy session for my neck today) - but there are upsides to that too, like how concerned Eduardo was when he realized that I was at the MDs yesterday - he called all concerned and I realized that I love how attentive he is without being overbearing or unreasonable...in fact, every weekend of every month of every year we have been together (now approaching trois) has been so amazing be/c it is with him - and just talking to him and physically being with him - its compares to nothing else I have ever had. And I love that...so the UK is our next adventure together, and then this summer, Guatamala. I love being in love and feeling like the excitement I have had or felt with him is new every day.

So thats that. Oh! I introduced Rob to Spitalfield and he loved them. I also introduced Erick to H & M today as well. He loved it. I love introducing my friends to things I love...oh! Also on Saturday Eduardo and I went to a birthday party for people I had never met before, but they were intruiging...they are going to tear down their home and build a glass house, no shit. I was the only one who laughed when someone asked "are they going to throw stones?" Ha.

Archives