« Home | Date: who cares, the days all look the same Climat... » | Date: 11.20 Climate: Warmer, warmest Drinking: Gat... » | Date: 11.19 Climate: Unseasonable record highs Dri... » | Date: Still 11.17 Climate: turning cold and grey a... » | Date: 11.17 Climate: oddly warm Drinking: water Ea... » | Date: 11/11, make a wish Climate: Indian Summer Dr... » | I sent Ryan at Pitchfork a correction letter. Her... » | "JUST FRIENDS...just friends, you know you are in ... » | oh yeah. my finger is still split. damnit. the E... » | "THE ANNOYING GAP BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE" No... »

Date: 11.23
Climate: Alarmingly warm to frighteningly cold in a matter of 24 hours
Drinking: nothing
Eating: Applesauce
Feeling: slightly improved
Listening to: The Strokes: Brand New: Michelle Branch: Jay Z: Blink 182 (ROBERT SMITH CONTRIBUTES. COULD POSSIBLY BE MY NEW ANTHEM UNTIL THE NEW CURE ALBUM COMES OUT)
Watching: Nothing
Reading: want ads...want ads...

Well I feel a little better.
I went into Julius today...and talked to my assistant manager.
He gave me a hug and told me he was sorry. He said that three other people got "fired" by the general manager, or quit within the last week too and that he doesn't understand what type of decisions my general manager is making...but due to our diplomacy, we didn't sit and bash him like the situation may have appropriated...he just said that he would be a reference for me, and also that he is looking for another job too...I said "oh, where?" and he said "not here."
Apparently the other girl who quit said she did so because she couldn't work for my general manager anymore either.
So now I don't feel quite so bad.

But getting fired. Just that word. . . eee.

So. In other news. I watched the movie Narc today, it was way too much for me.
I have a job interview tomorrow, and I am planning on scouring the classifieds from todays paper and sending out more resumes tonight...

I drive home to seven inches of snow minnesota tuesday morning for about a week and a half. I am very excited. My parents are repainting/redecorating my old bedroom to get out all the old teen angst that the walls were screaming from my days as a high schooler.

Meanwhile....had a friend of mine, who is also my boyfriend's cousin, tell us that we would never last because people never last with their one true love.
And that I was very naeive. And innocent. He and I just disagreed in a very naeive and innocent fashion. Of course.

Hmmm. More on that later I guess. I have never felt particularly either to be fully honest.

Also, i'm going to be a substitute teacher till I find another job. Inner city kids or snobby suburbs? I think i'll go with whatever pays more...as much as I would like to think I could change their lives, I really doubt it with a one day stint.

Archives