« Home | Date: 11.20 Climate: Warmer, warmest Drinking: Gat... » | Date: 11.19 Climate: Unseasonable record highs Dri... » | Date: Still 11.17 Climate: turning cold and grey a... » | Date: 11.17 Climate: oddly warm Drinking: water Ea... » | Date: 11/11, make a wish Climate: Indian Summer Dr... » | I sent Ryan at Pitchfork a correction letter. Her... » | "JUST FRIENDS...just friends, you know you are in ... » | oh yeah. my finger is still split. damnit. the E... » | "THE ANNOYING GAP BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE" No... » | Date: Whatever Blogger says Climate: Turning to wi... »

Date: who cares, the days all look the same
Climate: Haven't been outside
Drinking: Nothing due to the fact that I throw everything up I take down
Eating: Refer to "Drinking"
Feeling: like I have hit rock bottom
Listening to: NPR...and my boss being rude to me, or shall I say former boss?
Watching: Nothing
Reading: more want ads

I got fired.
Because I was in the hospital and couldn't work the two shifts I was supposed to.
No joke. Apparently two people also quit when I got sick, so he was "really slammed" and since I didn't quit, and was just deathly ill, I get to get yelled at.

Apparently he was also pissed that my mom had to call, instead of me. But I supposed that a phone call from a girl who's half vomiting, recovering from a spinal tap, and doped up on morphine, is better than a coherent and logical adult. And since cell phones aren't allowed in hospitals, and I wasn't allowed to make outgoing calls to 411 ( I actually got in an argument with the hospital operator about that), I was wrong, WRONG, to have my mother call. I guess I should have just been AWOL instead. Jesuschrist.

Then he had the gaul to say " I am trying to run a business here...and plus, you have to go home to take care of your mom. I mean, what did you expect us to do?" In his snotty, i'm a queen, love me because I am gay voice...
I seriously started to cry.

So thats that. The one shitty job I did have is now gone, and i have no means of income.
I faxed twenty, no joke, twenty resumes today. All for jobs that will give me an income in one year that is less than it cost for me to go to school for one year...for that degree that I am not using. At all.

I'll be lucky if I get any responses, even if they're the "we're sorry, but you just graduated which in todays world equates to failure." Awww.

I think I have hit rock bottom. Then to top it off, I call my boyfriend, but he's asleep at one in the afternoon..and his mother, who hates me, was especially rude today, as if she knew that I was already wanting to kill myself and wanted to give me that little kick in the suicide direction.

Its like, just add to the fun, please.

I am debating cage dancing.

Archives