« Home | Date: 11.23 Climate: Alarmingly warm to frightenin... » | Date: who cares, the days all look the same Climat... » | Date: 11.20 Climate: Warmer, warmest Drinking: Gat... » | Date: 11.19 Climate: Unseasonable record highs Dri... » | Date: Still 11.17 Climate: turning cold and grey a... » | Date: 11.17 Climate: oddly warm Drinking: water Ea... » | Date: 11/11, make a wish Climate: Indian Summer Dr... » | I sent Ryan at Pitchfork a correction letter. Her... » | "JUST FRIENDS...just friends, you know you are in ... » | oh yeah. my finger is still split. damnit. the E... »

Date: 11.25
Climate: COLD--lots of snow and grey skies
Drinking: Gatorade
Eating: still digesting last night's food (I have a problem)
Feeling: insomnia
Listening to: that Smith/Blink 182 track...i'm not going to lie, its perfect to me
Watching: Nothing
Reading: Chicago Tribune

I got home in typical fashion, about six and a half hours, leaving from Elmhurst.
I saw a couple interesting things along the way:
A restaurant called "The Old Rig" (big truckers route I am assuming)
A sign that advertised a concrete company and a "Abortion: A child CAN live without it"--both. Side by side. Odd positioning.

that was about it.

Mostly I am preoccupied with my insomnia. For the second night in the row, I couldn't sleep, and when I did fall asleep for just two hours, it was at 4am.
I have given up coffee. Don't drink caffeinated teas, haven't had soda in years...I don't know why I can't sleep anymore. I have developed that horrible feeling of not being able to sleep, ever; even during the day when you would think i'd be tired, i'm not. at all.
But I feel awfully hyper and dizzy. And I am not even on the drugs anymore; its been like 4 days since my last dosage...surely it can't take that long to "ween" off of light doses of whatever crap they were giving me.
I told eddie and julie that I am about to pull a Fight Club, and start going to groups. Just to cry, really, and have a reason to assemble a more legitimate alter ego to carry out my deviance...or to seek revenge like a vampire slayer (Ira's a fan...) whole heartedly for all I have been wronged/for all the injustices in the world. RAH.

Who knows. Regardless, I hope to sleep better tonight.

I am going to an early Thanksgiving dinner party at my best friend's apartment. Should be fun: about 20 people, all new except for her...

mmm. Thanksgiving.


Archives