« Home | Date: 12.27.03 Climate: in the land of ice and sno... » | The Mad Cow Entry Date: one more day till Christm... » | So Much Promise entry Date: 12.22.03 Climate: Sun... » | "Just cause your an MC doesn't mean you can be an ... » | The Justin Theroux tribute entry Date: 12.19.03 C... » | Date: 12.18.03 Climate: cold and christmas-y Eatin... » | This poor girl is most likely dead/ I wrote this a... » | Date: 12.17.03 Climate: Wintery gray Eating: -- Dr... » | Date: 12.14.03 Climate: F-ing cold Eating: Eazy Ma... » | Now I know that I am not the only one who thinks l... »

Date: 12.29
Climate: snowflakes
Eating:--
Drinking: Chai Tea
Feeling: just another day
Listening to: The Doves
Watching: --
Reading: Lullaby

If Chuck Palahunik's book was truth, and a simple culling poem could literally kill, god help us. I believe that armageddon is among us now: mudslides. avalanches. war. famine. mad cow...diseases...whatever, I know I know its all been said and done before, but this is just out of hand.
Speaking of the name Chuck (and how many times can you really write or say that, eh?), when I was a high schooler, I took french and out of spite for my teacher who I really didn't like, I decided to pick a name that I felt would translate most poorly.

I picked Chuck.

She was infuriated...and I had to change it to Cosette in the end.



Archives