« Home | The Mad Cow Entry Date: one more day till Christm... » | So Much Promise entry Date: 12.22.03 Climate: Sun... » | "Just cause your an MC doesn't mean you can be an ... » | The Justin Theroux tribute entry Date: 12.19.03 C... » | Date: 12.18.03 Climate: cold and christmas-y Eatin... » | This poor girl is most likely dead/ I wrote this a... » | Date: 12.17.03 Climate: Wintery gray Eating: -- Dr... » | Date: 12.14.03 Climate: F-ing cold Eating: Eazy Ma... » | Now I know that I am not the only one who thinks l... » | Date: 12.13.03 Climate: Snow is falling and friend... »

Date: 12.27.03
Climate: in the land of ice and snow
Eating: nothing
Drinking: Coffee
Feeling: ehhh...
Listening To: Idlewild
Watching: Cold Mountain
Reading: Enders Game

Christmas is over. Its so sad. I get so excited for that big day: I even had those 24/7 Christmas radio stations programmed on my car. Now, its starting to get packed up for the New Year.

Feeling sorta nondescript so I don't have much else to write. The diet and workout routine continues.

Archives