« Home | So Much Promise entry Date: 12.22.03 Climate: Sun... » | "Just cause your an MC doesn't mean you can be an ... » | The Justin Theroux tribute entry Date: 12.19.03 C... » | Date: 12.18.03 Climate: cold and christmas-y Eatin... » | This poor girl is most likely dead/ I wrote this a... » | Date: 12.17.03 Climate: Wintery gray Eating: -- Dr... » | Date: 12.14.03 Climate: F-ing cold Eating: Eazy Ma... » | Now I know that I am not the only one who thinks l... » | Date: 12.13.03 Climate: Snow is falling and friend... » | Date: 12.11.03 Climate: Sun! Eating: Skittles Feel... »

The Mad Cow Entry

Date: one more day till Christmas, Tiny Tim
Climate: Sun and snow
Eating: Raw spinach, carrots and apples
Drinking: Gatorade
Feeling: happy
Listening To: The Notwist
Watching: new coverage on Mad Cow disease
Reading: The Star Tribune

Can you believe that Mad Cow disease is back? Just watching that footage breaks my heart, really. Those poor cows, all disoriented and just waiting for their turn to get butchered. It has really bothered me. They just look so scared and sick, falling down and clumsily trying to get up...(shivers) Its like, thanks Farmer for feeding me my brother; not only did he taste rotten but now I can't move my hind legs or see from one eye due to the fact that I have ingested his flesh! Awesome. Its making me look forward to the day that the chopping block starts calling my name.
This is one of the only times I am grateful to be a vegetarian.

While we're on the topic of food, this little diet is working, I have dropped three pounds in three days. If I keep this up, the goal will be met:)

Meanwhile, yesterday I fell off the treadmill. That was like a flashback from College. So embarrassing. Tonight I put some extra effort into staying on track.

Also, my mom threw out the puppy sweater. Finally, one battle has been won.

Archives