« Home | The" of course " Entry Date: 1.10.04 Climate: slus... » | The" Wouldn't It Be Nice" Entry Date:"The same shi... » | The "Since When Is Ambition a Bad Thing?" Entry (c... » | The "Well What Do You Want Me To Do?" Entry Date: ... » | The "Fish or Cut Bait" Entry Date: 1.07.04 Climat... » | The "lets listen to the Democrats fuck themselves ... » | The "You Can Use A Kitchen Utensil For Nearly Any ... » | Date: 1.02.2004 Climate: unseasonable warm Eating:... » | (sigh) SHIRLEY GLASS, B. 1936 The Doctor of the ... » | ala Cruel Intentions, Dangerous Liasons, what have... »

The" Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow " Entry
Date: 1.11.04
Climate: Spring like
Eating: --
Drinking: Water
Feeling: running out of adjectives
Listening to: mix cd's
Watching: Green Bay
Reading: Starting 100 Years of Solitude.

Well it was a better weekend in the end.
Hung out with boyfriend.
Drove my car to Skokie and back, the scenic route, to recharge my battery.
Saw a bad John Woo film but it was entertaining in that mainstream American blockbuster way.
Ate large slices of pizza. A couple times.
Talked alot. Made fun "Monkey" music mixes...
Laid around and talked about my rash of nightmares.
Lots of kissing.
Took a long walk in the spring like temperature today...indulged our vices just once (for him, its cigarettes, me, too much coffee...it could be intravenous drugs though so i'm not complaining)
Talked about marriage and goals and growing up and really, how great everything would be when we grew up.... Its funny how all those things I wanted just came about when we were together.

He's a great comfort when he's up and willing.

Again, the car did get started, thank heavens. I fear its inevitable demise, however.

I sent out ten more cover letter and resumes tonight. I really hope this week is better job wise.

I have literally two boxes of pasta, some candy canes, and a brita container filled with water left in my apartment. Thats it. I need to get my stuff to me so I can go buy food. This craving for bananna chips is unreal.
Like my friend Erick said "I haven't had those since I was five."
If I get some, maybe i'll go to his house and give him a little baggie full of them, just like when we were five. Just for old times sake...not like we even knew each other yet, but its the thought, right?

Packers lost. :(
Only six more episodes of Sex left. Today was a TV day.

Archives