« Home | The "Since When Is Ambition a Bad Thing?" Entry (c... » | The "Well What Do You Want Me To Do?" Entry Date: ... » | The "Fish or Cut Bait" Entry Date: 1.07.04 Climat... » | The "lets listen to the Democrats fuck themselves ... » | The "You Can Use A Kitchen Utensil For Nearly Any ... » | Date: 1.02.2004 Climate: unseasonable warm Eating:... » | (sigh) SHIRLEY GLASS, B. 1936 The Doctor of the ... » | ala Cruel Intentions, Dangerous Liasons, what have... » | Date: 12.29 Climate: snowflakes Eating:-- Drinking... » | Date: 12.27.03 Climate: in the land of ice and sno... »

The" Wouldn't It Be Nice" Entry
Date:"The same shit, yes today was like today, the only difference is I trust even less of what you say."
Climate: Hibernate
Eating:--
Drinking:--
Feeling: Meh.
Listening to:--
Watching:--
Reading:--

So its like entry three today. I suppose that just goes to show that I don't have any real friends to listen/talk to, so I type type type into the great beyond for solace.
How pathetic...I know. But it serves its purpose I guess.
This entry is to all those who may ever feel inclined to be spontaneously nice to me. I am a simple girl.
With simple needs.
I just want a healthy family and a job.
But for now, neither seem to be happening.
This is what I would ahve liked to have happened tonight. Just once. For one person, a friend, whoever, to stop whatever they're doing. Altogether. Without me telling them to or anything. And to listen to me and respond with meaning and character and not just standard Hallmark greetings. And for them, because they should really know me if I am divulging this crap to them (and yes I do see the irony in writing all this here), to come to me and for me not to have to whore myself out for people to show me something. This sounds like a bad personal ad/fantasy date but I have nothing left here, let alone pride. Anyone who wants my ambition can also buy that off the prix fix menu. Sommelier says it right in season.

Archives