« Home | That makes you a pedophile and basically pure evil... » | Sometimes I don't repost what i post on my myspace... » | Agitated? Why not. I know I have blogged about cel... » | What do you get if you google...Barack Obama? Lol.... » | Dear Nina, Heidi, Michael and ...whoever you are G... » | I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I wa... » | forget about your last goodbye's and you'll be sor... » | WHAT A WASTERNo one ever said they didn't fight di... » | SHUT UP GEORGE CLOONEY I don't know why I bother w... » | BABY R.I.P.My dog died after 16 years of being wit... »

WHOA


see, im not all fire and brimstone:



Blast from the past. Note, I wanted to drink the crayons en route to hard form.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJJcZ4BGPnc



the best part might be the snap glimpse we get of the muppet at the end.

that was my all time favorite thing from sesame street (i thought it was from mr rogers). honestly. i was always flabbergasted by the process of crayon making and wished that film was on all the time.

although i had forgotten which color was made and the people working in the factory. such a good memory.

Post a Comment

Archives