« Home | The " Don't Know Until You Try " Entry Date: 1.14.... » | The" Race to the Finish " Entry Date: 1.13.04 Clim... » | The" Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Employment ... » | The" Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow " Entry Date: 1.11... » | The" of course " Entry Date: 1.10.04 Climate: slus... » | The" Wouldn't It Be Nice" Entry Date:"The same shi... » | The "Since When Is Ambition a Bad Thing?" Entry (c... » | The "Well What Do You Want Me To Do?" Entry Date: ... » | The "Fish or Cut Bait" Entry Date: 1.07.04 Climat... » | The "lets listen to the Democrats fuck themselves ... »

The" Word Of The Year " Entry
Date: 1.17.04
Climate: Ice/sleet
Eating: poached eggs
Drinking: black coffee
Feeling:
hung
over
Listening to: The Next Big Thing
Watching: --
Reading: --

Its official.
The Word of the Year:
METROSEXUAL.
...sars was apparently a close second.

Last night I drank a bottle of pinot grigio alone.
I woke up hung over. My nails were painted red. I don't recall painting them.
We didn't make it to Smartbar due to the fact that I got way too intoxicated and didn't want to budge in the cold, the shoes, and the outfit i had put on. But like I remember, I have a nasty habit of not remembering much of what I do while enjoying spirits. But instead of going out and trying to feel affinity to our young counterparts, we did other youthful things to make up for it.
I feel like crap today, much due to the fact that at six am, there was drilling above me and wiring outside my window.
Like the angry Bronx women I have seen in the movies, I opened up the window in my PJ's, yelling at them...
They were installing cable TV to the apt. above me.
I was still pissed.

He turned off the nextel phone which was BLARING some lewd story about what said cable installer and friends had done with a certain group of ladies. It was much too early for locker room talk, never mind the fact that I have never liked that "heckling did you get some" crap that stereotypes men...

I wasn't able to fall back asleep, so we drove to the Golden Apple and ate breakfast. Now I am back, in my PJ's and happy.

Its really just a day distraction from the crap I have to deal with once the "work week" (haha) resumes.

Archives