« Home | Cristiano Ronaldo...Angry. Trash Talker. Doesn't l... » | Too many choices. I am one of those people who aut... » | WHOA see, im not all fire and brimstone: Blast fro... » | That makes you a pedophile and basically pure evil... » | Sometimes I don't repost what i post on my myspace... » | Agitated? Why not. I know I have blogged about cel... » | What do you get if you google...Barack Obama? Lol.... » | Dear Nina, Heidi, Michael and ...whoever you are G... » | I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I wa... » | forget about your last goodbye's and you'll be sor... »

achoo. getchoo? no achoo.

I just saw someone wearing a Sister Hazel tshirt...mannnnn I don't fit in here. 90s rock not good. ever. in any situation that doesn't involve torture. The 80s on the other hand are an entirely different story...;) I did have someone ask me if I play the guitar today. I took that as a compliment = Or a blatent assumption from what I look like. I suppose I am just asking for it...? (love the escape clause question mark).

I somehow have gotten sick too. My head pounds with sinus congestion and I have a steady stream of yuck running down my nose through my throat and then into a tissue or my stomach depending on what i am armed with. Graphic? Yes, well thats how it feels and really, thats awesome be/c being sick during my first law school finals is the perfect combination. The best part of it all is when I was at work yesterday, feeling the sick coming on and working on a tedious but interesting project which I felt really pressed for time for, one of the attorneys asked if I was nervous about exams. I said, "well, yes but not paniced" and he relied, "well you should be. If you do poorly your first semester its hard to make it up." the other attorney chimes in and then says and DEMONSTRATES, "yeah, kinda like a cinder block being dropped in water...[raises arms in the air above his head and says] Wheeeeeeeeeeee....."

THANKS. Sniff. Cough. Bleh. I know i am sick be/c of the drastic change in weather -thats what always always happens...better move out of an area that geographically places it in a region that experiences all four seasons?

Archives