« Home | Too many choices. I am one of those people who aut... » | WHOA see, im not all fire and brimstone: Blast fro... » | That makes you a pedophile and basically pure evil... » | Sometimes I don't repost what i post on my myspace... » | Agitated? Why not. I know I have blogged about cel... » | What do you get if you google...Barack Obama? Lol.... » | Dear Nina, Heidi, Michael and ...whoever you are G... » | I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I wa... » | forget about your last goodbye's and you'll be sor... » | WHAT A WASTERNo one ever said they didn't fight di... »

Cristiano Ronaldo...Angry. Trash Talker. Doesn't like people who arrive sans luggage. :)


I am definitely behind on my futbol news. I catch up per player - Zidane came in 5th (shame on you Euro Journalists) in the Euro player of the year award - Cannavaro took it and yeah, I can see that. I like that he's in his 30s, really.

Anyway, so I read some information on one of my favorite players, Cristiano Ronaldo. Some interesting trivia -

He handles anger like a child. Its funny and very reminiscent of a certain other individual I know who gets angry and hits things with boxing gloves and would probably stick a TV in a tree and try to kick it down too...thats right, Eduardo. I love it and yet...sort of hate it. Loose cannon.

He likes to trash talk and say things like "Chelsea purchasing Michael Ballack was pointless and they are no better." Those are fighting words. Such a spunky little player.

He has a stalker! Talk about being a full fledged star now - evidently a dutch girl connected with him in Holland and followed him back to the UK and asked around and (be/c its England? Or be/c people hate him and wnat to ruin his life?) people told her where he lived. She arrived and I guess security was called and he hasn't seen her since. Best part? His shock that she arrived "without any suitcases or anything." I love that. "'It was a Dutch girl who had come looking for me without any suitcases or anything and was going around asking people where I lived."

Had there been suitcases, maybe she'd have been let in, maybe not. Lol. Seriously, "no suitcases or anything!" Shakes head. Absurd. Who stalks cross nations without clean underwear? boo. I really don't understand stalkers, its so sad. I mean, I love the Zizou but I think that stalking is a bit much...too much time, too much expense...too much psycho. :)

Finally, there is a video game being made called Cristiano Ronaldo Underworld football or something. I saw a clip online - graphics look sorta lame and there isn't any vampire or werewolf action which, hello, when I read the world Underworld, I think vampire. Boo to that as well.

Alright! More fun futbol information later.

Archives