« Home | achoo. getchoo? no achoo. I just saw someone weari... » | Cristiano Ronaldo...Angry. Trash Talker. Doesn't l... » | Too many choices. I am one of those people who aut... » | WHOA see, im not all fire and brimstone: Blast fro... » | That makes you a pedophile and basically pure evil... » | Sometimes I don't repost what i post on my myspace... » | Agitated? Why not. I know I have blogged about cel... » | What do you get if you google...Barack Obama? Lol.... » | Dear Nina, Heidi, Michael and ...whoever you are G... » | I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I wa... »

In addition to sick...now I drool?

me: umm
so besides being sick
and being like mentally vacant
i swear i am starting to drool
seriously
i was typing
i moved my arm
julie: haha what?
are you senial
me: and there is like a pool of like, wet
on the desk
what the fuck
no leaking liquids around
minus my own mouth
this like
julie: a pool of wet
me: this is unreal
julie: you are incredible
me: i mean unless someone spit at me
but i doubt that
julie: it was me, i admit it
me: haha
i am posting this on my blog
julie: fantastic
spittle

Archives