« Home | In addition to sick...now I drool? me: ummso besid... » | achoo. getchoo? no achoo. I just saw someone weari... » | Cristiano Ronaldo...Angry. Trash Talker. Doesn't l... » | Too many choices. I am one of those people who aut... » | WHOA see, im not all fire and brimstone: Blast fro... » | That makes you a pedophile and basically pure evil... » | Sometimes I don't repost what i post on my myspace... » | Agitated? Why not. I know I have blogged about cel... » | What do you get if you google...Barack Obama? Lol.... » | Dear Nina, Heidi, Michael and ...whoever you are G... »

Spending New Years in Barcelona + Finals = frustration


Good: Trip to Spain is close - like, 23 days away.

Bad: Contracts final Tuesday at 930 followed by the Property final on Saturday and then Torts the following Wednesday.

Ugly: My current health condition = sinus congestion, my nose and mouth are raw and red, and I can occassionally hear out of my left ear but normally its clogged with whatever is running from my head down my throat and sometimes out my nose. And my sore throat that prevents me from enjoying the better things in life, like, candy.

Frustrating: Everything about Mel Gibson. Michael Richards. Everything about the double standard in the public's differing reactions to Mel Gibson and Michael Richards racial "outbursts."

Funny: Wonkette. Always.

Archives